Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bought a Mac!

That's right, I am now the proud owner of a new iMac! This obviously means better support for Mac users now that I can finally test everything myself. It should also mean less time beta testing new plugins since the majority of beta testing time is usually spent bug-fixing the Mac versions (very difficult when you don't have a Mac...) Thanks to all for supporting my plugins this far, without which, this would probably never have happened. My wife thanks you too! Now, we don't have to fight over the laptop anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Hope you can help Dale?
    I need to produce a few models of motorcycles. I have completed my first model but using the standard Sketchup 7 can't seem to render it very well or put materials like chrome (reflective) on parts. I have seen many plugins on the web but mostly all for PC not Mac. Can you tell me which is the best or most common rendering plugin for Sketchup Mac.

    ReplyDelete