Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog still alive...SkIndigo 2.0

It's been a long time since I posted anything, mostly because there hasn't been anything too exciting to post. I've been very busy getting SkIndigo 2.0 ready. This has involved lots of tweaking, and bugfixing as well as making everything 100% Mac compatible. Things are working quite well, I might say. Even though Indigo 2.0 is not officially announced yet, the beta is now working very well on both PC and Mac. I encourage anyone interested in rendering to check out the most photorealistic rendering engine available (and SO easy use). Indigo 2.0 (beta) and SkIndigo 2.0 can be downloaded for free right here.


Unfortunately, my other projects have taken a back seat right now, but I'll get back to them eventually. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment